Korg PitchHawk-G .
Korg PitchHawk-G . ชนิดหนีบ ให้ความแม่นยำสูงมากๆ ใช้งานง่าย ดูแลง่ายพกพาไปไหนสะดวก หนีบแน่น สามารถปิดตัวเองเมื่อไม่ได้ใช้ บิดหมุนได้รอบทิศทาง สามารถปรับลดและเพิ่มคีย์ได้ มีเมมโมรี่ในตัว .
- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
The latest tuner in Korg’s line of flagship tuners has arrived: announcing the PitchHawk-G (AW-3G) for guitar/bass. Providing the high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg, a new type of clip offers a firmer grip and greater durability. There’s also an adjustable arm and ball joint that provides flexibility and compact storage, plus a new type of display that’s designed for high visibility and operability, a function that warns against over-winding the first string, and a selection of versatile tuning modes. The PitchHawk is the new standard for all clip-type tuners to follow.
During the 38 years since developing the world’s first needle-type meter tuner, Korg continues to pioneer tuner technology, applying our expertise in new ways to deliver value to the player. This spirit continued on with the first clip-type tuner, the AW-1 (2004), followed by its successor the AW-2 (2009), and now the AW-3 “PitchHawk” Due to its market-leading position in the field of tuners, Korg promises to continue providing clip-type tuners that are worthy of your trust.
- A clip-on tuner that you can attach directly to the head of your instrument.
– PitchHawk-G features dedicated guitar and bass modes and also provides flat/capo settings
- Main features that deliver unprecedented ease of use
– The high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg
– New type of clip provides a firm hold
– Movable arm with ball joint that allows free adjustment of the angle
– New type of display providing superb visibility that’s both bright and readable from any angle
– High durability that stands up to impact and aging
– Folds up compactly for easy transport
– Easy-to-understand operation, with buttons placed on the front
- Other features for tuning
– A limited edition PitchHawk pick holder is included (PitchHawk-G)
– Warning function helps the beginner avoid over-winding the first string (PitchHawk-G, when in guitar mode)
– Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
– The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit.
– Memory backup function